Here is an overview of how our property management service works:
- Initial property consultation – This is a no obligation meeting at the property to address your needs, goals, and concerns. We also make recommendations on what need to be done to the property to ensure it leases in a timely fashion.
- Rental valuation – We research the most current comparable's in your market and provide you the current market price for your rental.
- Establish a timeline – Based on our meeting, we will give you a timeline of when you can expect certain goals to be accomplished including property turnover, advertising, & leasing.
- Based on our initial meeting with you, we then contract out our preferred vendors to bid and perform the work needed to make the home "rent ready".
- We oversee that the work is performed in a timely fashion and professional manner.
- Once work is complete, we will pay for the work from your property account and keep accurate accounting records.
- Take professional looking photos
- Create a video tour
- Create professional looking online advertisement
- Ad sent to owner for review
- Syndicate ad to all our preferred online advertising sites
- Professional signage
- Agent showings
- Regular property visits to spruce up vacant properties
- FICO Credit Score
- Nationwide Eviction Search
- Nationwide Criminal Search
- Employment verification
- Previous Landlord Reference Checks
Lease Signing & Move In
- Lease negotiations
- Draft tailored lease agreement
- Lease signing
- Collect move in funds
- Move in condition assessment
- Move in condition photos
- Post move in follow up with tenant
Monthly Statements and Rent Deposit
- Income/Expense Statements emailed each month
- Monthly direct deposit of rents
- 24/7 access to online owner portal
- Research market rent
- Review tenant file
- Execute renewal contract